1. Eat delicious waffles from The Waffle Window.
2. Look at mountains! MOUNTAINS!
3. Eat at Burgerville when you have the tiniest amount of room for food.
4. Play bocci ball in the West Hills!
5. Get two skirts, two hunks of fabric, five 7″ zippers, a bag of thread, three bags of old yarn remnants, two vintage postcards, and a super cute vintage clutch for $3.50 at an estate sale!
6. Celebrate financial gain by buying very expensive knitting books I’ve been lusting after at Powell’s Books.
7. As soon as you’ve got the tiniest bit of room, get a lot of Voodoo Doughnuts.
8. Eat yourself sick.
And remember, upon returning to Chicago, to make a meal of your native food: