Top Row, Left to Right:
1. Wine Cozy for PT’s Mom
2. Elephants for Grandma, three total
3. Three Pairs of Granny Square Slippers, one for Tara, Grandma, and Mom
4. Three Cabled Jar Covers for Rachel
Middle Row, Left to Right:
1. Crocheted Bib Necklace for Tara, my Sweatshop Secret Santa
2. Knitting Needle Knitting Bag for Mom
3. Lace Hand Warmers for Rachel
4. U of M Toilet Lid Cover for my brother Adam
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
1. Eric Man-Beanie for my brother Matthew
2. Glorified Necklace for Mom
3. Eric Man-Stocking Cap for Dad
1. Knitting Needle Knitting Bag for my friend Colleen, already gifted
2. PT’s Modified Cambridge Jacket, wrapped and under the tree
I don’t know whether to think that is a lot or a little. I have been knitting since September for the holidays. I did knit myself a sweater in there somewhere, too. And wrote a few patterns. And taught a lot of classes.
But with it all laid out there like that, it is weird to think I did all that in just over three months.
I wrapped it all up, no thanks to Pudge Rodriguez, and most of it is ready for the trip up to Michigan.
I hope you got all your holiday knitting done in time! Is there something you will be giving half finished?